With the grace of Allah, Traversing Tradition is pleased to announce a Fall 2021 internship program. The following positions are available:
- Crafts social media posts for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, and other social media platforms
- Uses software to create info graphics for social media
- Researching and developing new initiatives alongside the Marketing Team
- Works according to guidelines and criteria defined by the Board
- Managing social media accounts
- Replying to messages on various accounts on behalf of TT
Note that these positions are for the remainder of calendar year 2021. While this particular internship is not paid, upon successful completion of the internship, qualified persons may receive a letter of recommendation from a Board member, as well as a priority application if more internships or regular positions become available in the future.
Also note that upon completion of this form, TT will be in touch with you, and there will be some additional steps in the application process.
In addition, it should be noted that multiple positions may be available for each role. So if you and a friend are both applying, there is no need to select different roles if both of your skill sets align towards the same one.
To apply: please fill out this form. Share this link with friends and family who may be interested in the roles available.
The deadline to apply is Thursday November 4th.