We’re recruiting! With the grace of Allah, TT is pleased to announce a Fall 2019 internship program. The following positions are available:
- writes articles consistently for publication on TT
- comes up with article ideas but also works on ideas assigned to him/her by the Board
- edits articles and provides feedback to writers
- gives input on whether an article is publishable based on a set of criteria defined by the Board
- gives input on whether a guest submission pitch should be accepted based on criteria defined by the Board
- uses the WordPress.com online interface to upload articles
- crafts social media posts for Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, and other social media platforms
- uses software to create infographics that are then posted on social media
- works according to guidelines and criteria defined by the Board
Note that these positions are for the remainder of calendar year 2019. While this particular internship is not paid, upon successful completion of the internship, qualified persons may receive a letter of recommendation from a Board member, as well as a priority application if more internships or regular positions become available in the future.
Also note that upon completion of this form, TT will be in touch with you, and there will be some additional steps in the application process.
In addition, it should be noted that multiple positions may be available for each role. So if you and a friend are both applying, there is no need to select different roles if both of your skill sets align towards the same one.
To apply: please fill out this form. Make sure to send the form to your friends and family who may be interested.